INDY HOUND HOUSE RULES
• Pass our preliminary dog interview to evaluate their social skills and temperament (more info below). During this time you must complete and sign our New Client Form and present proof of current vaccinations. We require:
• Bordetella - (Kennel Cough Prevention) - 6 month booster vs. 1 year recommended
• Distemper - (DHPP/DAPP/DA2PP)
• If your dog over 6 months of age or older, they must be nuetered/spayed. Unaltered dogs destabilize the pack, and would be at a risk of injury by other dogs.
• Your dog must be on an active Flea and Heartworm Control program.
• In order to make sure your dog is not at risk, they must be over 10 weeks old.
• If your dog has shown aggressive behavior towards other dogs and people, doggie daycare is not for them. Dogs who show aggressive behavior (food/toy/resource aggression) are more at risk of hurting others and getting hurt. Please don't bring them.
• Wear a flat collar and ID tag with current contact information (no prong/choke collars during playtime).
• Please enter and exit the facility on a leash to keep your dog safe in the lobby.
NEW DOG INFO
Is your dog going to be new to Indy Hound? Great! We can't wait to meet them. Every new dog is required to come in for an evaluation before they can stay for daycare or boarding. Here's everything you need to know:
- Bring your vaccination records! We require rabies, distemper (DHPP / DAPP / DA2PP) & bordetella (kennel cough prevention).
- Your evaluation will only take 10 - 20 minutes. During this time we will have you sign a waiver and we will introduce your dog to some other Indy hounds.
- You can come in anytime between 7 am and 7 pm, Monday through Thursday for your evaluation. We don't offer evaluations on Fridays or weekends. The best time to come is between 8 am and 3 pm on Monday or Tuesday.
- If you're new to IndyHound and planning on boarding your dog, please plan for your dog to visit for daycare before their boarding stay. This will ensure that your dog is comfortable with the playroom, and they won't be so anxious.